Nollywood actress Carolina Danjuma has denied falsifying her age after she was called out by social media users.
A lot of social media users have questioned the actress Carolina Danjuma about her age after she recently celebrated her 34th birthday.
Carolina Danjuma has taken to her page to deny once again as she discloses that her mother is in her 50s and thus cannot be in her 40s as most people are alleging.
“Trilogy … this is my mum who is in her 50’s, so how in God’s name will I be 46 ???????? Am I reducing my age because
1. I need a job in a company ?? I am the CEO of mine
2. Reducing my age for Nollywood ?? An actor can act in both young and old roles, makeup can be applied.
3. I am reducing my age because of school ?? I have enough certificates already
4. Reducing my age because of a relationship?? A good man will love his woman regardless of her age
5. Reduce my age for your validation ?? I DONT GIVE 2 F’ssss about you sugar
6. Not everyone in a class is the same age. In secondary school, I had people 5 years older than me in my class, in uni my assistant rep was 45 years old, in my master’s my class rep was 23 and at 34, my MBA I had both young and old …
7. Just because you acted in a movie with me does NOT mean we are the same age.
8.. you are asking for my birth certificate, have you seen your own mother and father’s birth certificate before ???
That it took you time to achieve something in your life does not mean I have to run your race .. we have different glory and destiny.. that you started school late and failed the entrance exam a couple of times is none of my biz, we don’t have the same Iq.. stupid people saying they watched me as a kid .. I was in the industry for ONLY 2 yrs before my marriage .. bomboclat can’t stand my glory ..
Are you aware wiki can be created and edited by ANYONE? And not everything on Google is a FACT ?? Even Christ was married on Google .. to the clowns talking unintelligently about my age, MIND YOUR BIZ THAT PAYS YOU .. any age, race, class can act in a movie .. anyone can be a star at any age, no rules to follow .. yes I am 35 years old and this will be the last time I will address this. I don’t need to be an old woman to achieve anything or be an actress. Success and luck come to anyone when it is their time .. focus on making money ..my sparkle will keep hurting your eyes hun ”